What is Fiverr.com.?
Fiverr is a global online marketplace which offers tasks, services and products, starting at a cost of $5. Fiverr gets almost 4.7 million visits per month. Your aim should be to leverage Fiverr’s powerful visitor base to reach more people and sell your services or products to them. Every service or task you offer on Fiverr is called a GIG. With Fiverr’s millions of visitor base, you don’t need much to worry about your gig’s promotion and payment handling as Fiverr handles this for you. All you need to do is focus on delivering high-quality work to maintain your ratings, as ratings given by your customers will have a huge impact on the failure or success of your gig. People offer a diverse variety of services on Fiverr which ranges from Graphics and Design, Digital Marketing, Music and Audio, Advertising to anything you can practically think of. Remember you can sell your gig at any price, $5 is just the minimum starting price. Top Fiverr gig sellers make over $50,000 a year by leveraging the platform and providing high-quality services.
1. People who love to help others by making their life easier.
2. People who love the freedom to work, doing what they really like.
People having in-depth skills in any particular area, using which they can help other people to complete their tasks or ease their life.
You can create a Gig on Fiverr almost within an hour. All you need to do is first sign up on Fiverr. While creating a gig you’ll have to insert your gig’s title, upload gig’s image, write gig description and insert relevant tags and keywords.
1. Find your best skills – The first thing you need to do is sit down quietly and figure out the skills in which you are the strongest and stick to tasks related to them till you see some success.
For e.g. If you are a person who can design logos and websites, then you should create and sell those gigs in Fiverr that are focused on logo creation and web designing.
2. Do your initial homework – Before diving into gig creation you must do some research to ensure that the gig you are planning to offer has interested buyers.
What if you have a wonderful gig idea, but it didn’t sell?
To avoid such situation you must undertake necessary research to understand what buyers in your niche are looking for.
3. Find popular gigs related to your skill set – One of the best ways of seeing success with Fiverr is to dig out the popular gigs related to your skill set, study them, then model your gig accordingly.
Most important metrics you should look while studying other gigs are its:
4. Craft your gig’s title – Now as you are ready with all the research data, jump into gig creation. Obviously, here title creation will be your first step.
Following are the steps you must follow to optimize your gig’s title.
– Based on your research data model your gig title, use intriguing words into the title to ensure it catches your target customers the attention and is relevant to him/her.
For e.g. If you are offering a logo designing gig. You should consider using titles such as
I’ll design 3 MAGNIFICENT logos in 24 hours
I’ll design a PROFESSIONAL logos with free revisions
I’ll design 2 STUNNING logos BONUS Free editable file
– All the above titles are beautifully crafted because they include two important things.
First, they all have intriguing words such as MAGNIFICIENT, PROFESSIONAL, STUNNING and BONUS. These words definitely help to catch the attention of the right people.
Second, they all are appealing to the most important aspects that any person who wants to design a logo is looking at.
For e.g. The first title “3 MAGNIFICENT logos in 24 hours” will appeal to the people who are in urgent need of a logo.
The second title “PROFESSIONAL logos with free revisions” will appeal to the kind of people who want the option of incorporating their changes into logo design.
The third title “2 STUNNING logos BONUS Free editable file” will appeal to the people who have some knowledge of logo designing and want to customize the logo on their own.
5. Create your gig’s image – While doing initial homework you must have observed that some gigs have better images than other which makes them really stand out.
Shortlist such images and take inspiration from them while modelling your image.
Once you’re ready with the initial idea use free online image editing tools such as Pixlr or BeFunky to create your gig’s image.
6. Write gig’s description – Your gig’s description plays an important role in convincing your potential customers to place an order with you.
So you must ensure that your gig’s description is precise, clear and appealing to your potential customers.
Study other top related gig’s descriptions to get some inspiration and model your description on them.
Remember, don’t ever copy other gig’s description it will get you banned. Just use theirs to get ideas for creating your unique description. Also, make sure you’re listing your gig into the right category to maintain its relevancy.
7. Use right tags – Tags play most important role in ranking your gig higher. Most people don’t realise its importance and ignore them, hence it provides you with the best opportunity to overtake them if you optimize your gig properly using accurate tags.
8. Apart from all the points mentioned above, you need to make sure that your work is credible and unique on Fiverr. There might be many logo designers out there on Fiverr, but if you are the one who understands the needs of your clients and deliver the work in the best possible way then you’ll be able to secure them as your client for a long time.
Way To Make Money
Monetization is very simple. More people place orders with you more money you make. Your delivery work influences your user ratings which directly affects your order placement. The simple rule of thumb is, higher the user ratings, higher your orders will be. Fiverr handles all your transactions securely so you don’t need to worry about any payment processing issues. You can as well make more research