In everything we do there are legit ways to get to it. Many might be thinking that how to make money online is only to scam or involve in online frauds. But that is not the case.
There are and will always be a legit ways of making money online. In this post am not going to discuss the random ways. But the important ways to make money online.
If you are an online marketer reading this post, you will agree with me that there are numerous ways in which you can start to earn some bucks online. Thou some might appear to be hard but in some cases. The reasons why you might be making it is because you have not done it the right way.
For online marketers you can review the posts below. To find out helpful info on making money online mainly on blogging.
- How to create a successful blog.
- How to boost your blog traffic.
- High paying popunder ad network.
- How to make money online.
You may be surprised on why I add “How to create a successful blog” and “How to boost your blog traffic” links. Well its no longer a news online that the factors of making money on blogging is how to create a great blog and how to boost your blog traffic.
Creating a blog without the knowledge of creating a successful blog can lead you to quick decision to quite. But if you follow the right part, definitely your story will not be the same.
Now let’s get down to those best and legit ways to make money online asap.
WE WILL DISCUSS ONLY 3 POPULARLY RECOMMENDED WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
The above listed ways of making money online has been the most popular, recommended, and outstanding. If you can’t make it with any of these three ways. That means that being you are not on the right part.
One thing I will also advice every online marketer is to keep focus, and work hard when trying to make money online. Do not relent because it can lead you to quite easily.
Initially blogging involved a personal web log, in which a person would journal about their day. From “web log” came the term “blog.” Like most new innovations on the Internet, many entrepreneurs saw a marketing potential in having a blog, and blogging took off from there. Not only can a blog be used for marketing, but also, a blog can be a home business in and of itself.
To start blogging there are skills you need to have, based on the experts review. You need to
- Be able to explain and define your experience.
- Be able to write well and use a standard grammatical usage for the benefit of your readers.
You can start a blog by using the techniques.
The good news is that starting a blog or adding a blog to your existing site is relativity easy and affordable. There are free blog options such as WordPress.com and Blogger but to retain control and professional image, consider investing in a domain name and hosting, and installing WordPress or other content management system on your host. Most webhosts offer this. Once your blog is up and running, you need keep it active with new content to grow your business. While your blog can compliment an existing business, it’s also a great way to add additional income. You can promote other companies’ products and services in affiliate marketing. You can offer advertising or feed ad networks on to your blog. If you have a service business you’re promoting with your blog, you can create your own information products to compliment it.
Or other wise make use of ad network to make extra income from blogging. Learn More.
Also bear in mind to follow some popular bloggers who has eligible success story to share, and ones that has gotten favoured in blogging. Unlike Shoutmeloud.com. the owner of this blog has been one of the accredited blogger on earth now, thou it’s been long he started, even before I learnt anything about blogging, his blog has been appearing in search engine and his blog is one of the blog I used to learn about blogging. Shoutmeloud has taught me a lot, and below is their success story as of June 2017.
There aim of sharing this is to challenge all new and young bloggers to keep on striving to succeed in blogging. And I like that because it have made me understand all it takes to be a blogger.
Here is there earning reports
Now the ball is your court to play.
2. MANAGING YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
Some people normally don’t understand what YouTube channel is all about. Some never believed that one can make money on YouTube believing it’s just a video shop or where you can upload or watch video for fun.
Thou I always ask them “why is it that when you try to watch some videos on YouTube, you will first see an advert before the main video” but some did not give me answer to it while some said something stupid.
Managing YouTube channel is simple but uploading quality and relevant videos on it is another little difficulty task.
Let me get your mind clear first.
If you want to start a YouTube channel first of all check if you are capable of managing it.
- Do you have HD camera, or phone with up to 8-20 MP?
- Do you have quality spare time, if you are the one shooting or recording the video, you really need time. Especially students, independent salary earners, etc.
- Are good in acting in front of camera, you can do funny video, teach people how to do one or two things. Eg, how to cook, how to make money online, news video update (edited by you) etc.
If you are eligible on the above listed quality then, managing a YouTube channel can be your career online.
YouTube channel is like a TV channel, the relevant your videos the more viewers, advertisers and money you make. Compare the money a local TV station in your location and the international TV stations make in a month can never be the same. So the more relevant and useful content you upload in your channel, the more viewers you get and the more viewers you get, the more money you make
Now let’s get more review on YouTube
Starting a Youtube channel is the simplest way of making money online and needs no investment. YouTube gets almost 5 billion video views per day which proves its power on the internet. Felix Kjellberg, the owner of PewDiePie (a YouTube account), has earned 12 million dollars in 2015 by running a single YouTube channel. You too can see such success if you capitalize on the opportunity that YouTube provides us currently.
Tips To Keep You Going
1. Create a YouTube channel around a specific theme such as Humor, Tutorial, Recipe, etc. Don’t just go out create any random unrelated videos channel.
For e.g. If you love gadgets you can create a gadget reviews channel where you can post review videos of the latest gadgets and help people to decide whether it’s a right choice for them.
2. Select a theme in which you’re really interested. Analyze other videos related to your topic, see how many views those videos get.
It will help you to get an overview of how many people are interested in your theme.
3. Generally more the views more beneficial the theme is. As more people are searching for it.
4. Check out if there’s any missing concept in the currently existing videos related to your theme.
You can cover these concepts in your videos to fetch more views.
5. Give your best to engage with your audience. Study comments people leave on your videos, learn the hidden expectations that your audience has from you.
6. Try to find out what they like about your videos and what they don’t. Study which videos get the highest retention rate and find the reasons behind them.
7. Spy on your competitors and try to model the things that are working for them. But never try to copy them, always maintain your uniqueness.
8. Always try to improvise each new video from the last one.
So when you look at your first videos after few years, you should think aww how bad I was earlier.
That’s a good sign; it shows that you’ve improved.
9. Experiment, experiment and experiment. Never fear to try something new and see how it works.
Experiments are the only way where you can find new and exciting stuff which can catapult you way ahead of your competitors.
10. Finally, try to collaborate with other YouTuber’s who are doing similar work.
Learn their strategies and mindset. Working together can do wonders for your channel.
11. Have fun. Do the things that you love and enjoy your life.
How To Monetize Your YouTube Channel:
How To Monetize Your YouTube Channel:
The general rule for monetization in YouTube is very simple. More views your videos get, more money you’ll earn.
You’ll just have to enable the monetize option in your YouTube channel settings. By applying for AdSense through your YouTube dashboard>settings.
Its no longer a news that everyone can be able to create an app without having coding skills or programming knowledge. Yes it’s now an easy task for everyone who are willing to join. If you ask me, app development is the easier and reliable way of making money online.
All you need to is get a reliable app creation platform like
Andromo has helped many app developers to get their apps on the top android market known as google play. Thou their services are not free, you need to pay at least $96 per year to create, monetize and publish up to 50 apps. Cool right?. Try them and enjoy
This app creation platform is free, but you need to share your ads space with them, a 50/50 share, when you create and monetize your app, there ads will also appear in your app alongside yours. But you can pay them to remove their ads totally by contacting them about it.
I love this app creation platform more than other listed, especially when it comes to the quality of their platform.
Why I love their platform is.
- Free service, they will only show their ads to 20% of your app users, for example if you have up to 100 users per day they will only show ads to 20 people and your ads will appear to the remaining 70 people,
- You have up to two ad network to use at same time which will increase your earnings, use of Appnext and Admob.
- With only €15 you can switch off their ads on one app for one year, and enjoy %100 app monetization.
- Best push notification. Even if you have 1 million app users, from your dashboard you can send your users notification in 1 minutes. Without skipping any single user.
You can monetize your app with admob by Google. They are the top widely used mobile monetization platform. And their payment is good, go to www.google.com/admob and open an account.